Molteni Arcore Short Sleeve Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic short sleeved Molteni Arcore retro cycling jersey today!
- Molteni were an Italian professional road bicycle racing team from 1958 until the end of 1976. It won 663 races, many of them earned by its most famous rider, Eddy Merckx
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester.
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind.
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets.
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
- Why not add a matching Molteni cap?
Superb reproduction of an iconic retro cycling jersey! Jersey fabric, design and fit all excellent. Andy has designed a lot of iconic jerseys for my jersey collection, which are not onsite and are all superb! Communication and afrer sales service frm Andy and his team are always 100% Many thanks Andy, Phil
Delivered quickly. Great looking top. Regards the sizing the website said I was XL. I couldn't believe, normally a medium or large, so I ordered a large. A perfect tight fit, as a cycling shirt should be.
It was easy to order and delivery was fine!
overall good jersey, the recommended size is too big: xxl was suggested to me and I will ultimately ride m! Print is good! The difference to the original one is the course of the seams
Excellent product. Our son was thrilled with it. Great service. Thank you.
ordered two jerseys for my boyfriend for our anniversary (Canada üá®üá¶) the staff helped me to properly choose the size and gave me a couple suggestions about the history of chosen jerseys. did not have to wait for too long even with covid delays. super cool quality and bright colors. my man is obsessed! Definitely recommend their products!
Bought this for our friend‚Äôs son and he loves it. It appears to be well made and it looks brilliant. Really good value.