Faemino Retro Cycling Jersey Long Set (with Fleece Option)
- Own an awesome Faemino Retro Cycling Jersey long set today!
- Faemino–Faema were a professional cycling team that existed from 1968 to 1970. Faema's most prominent rider was Eddy Merckx who won his first four grand tours with the team.
- Comes with a fleece lined option for those chilly winter rides, whilst the summer variant is ideal for both hot or cool days.
- The long sleeves and legs protect you from harmfull UV and keep your temperature under control with the highly effective sweat-wicking design.
- Our jerseys are made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability.
- They are comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind.
- They come with a full length front zipper, three back pockets and an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable.