Peugeot BP Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Peugeot BP retro cycling jersey today!
- Why not combine with a Peugeot Cycling Cap!
- The Peugeot BP Michelin cycling team of the 1960's and 70's is beautifully reproduced in a high-quality, quick-drying and breathable polyester fabric
- This rare and unique jersey was worn by great riders like Eddy Merckx at the La Fleche Wallonne
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Fits well, and helps keep the sun out of my eyes, would recommend.
Very good quality, size correct withe the measurement and fantastic service!!! I¬¥ll buy again and again!! AJ
The jersey I eagerly wanted when I was a 12 year old boy! I used the jersey now twice and I am absolutely happy, it fits well and the quality seems to be very good. I am looking forward to many coming rides with my new old look.
Great jersey, nice fit although quite long. Not sure the sizing chart is accurate: I'm 182cm and weigh about 88kg and it recommended XXXL. That would've been like a dress. Got lots of attention from other cyclists.
Quality seems good.
I loved this jersey especially back when they sponsored a professional cycling team. Greg Lemond, Andy Hampsten, Bernard Hinault, Steve Bauer. Great memories. Now i wear this jersey with a lot of pride.
Excellent fit, plenty of length on sleeves even for my long arms. Nice long body cut. Rear pockets are very secure and usable. Nice touch of a small reflective below the pockets.The printing is crisp and the colours true. A fine addition to my colder weather apparel.
Gift for my son for his birthday. Very well received