La Vie Claire Retro Cycling Jersey Long Set (With Fleece Option)
- Own this awesome La Vie Claire retro cycling jersey set today!
- This La Vie Claire jersey is a replica of the 1985 Piet Mondrian-inspired retro cycling jersey made famous by great riders such as Greg Lemond and Bernard Hinault.
- Comes with a fleece lined option for those chilly winter rides, whilst the summer variant is ideal for both hot or cool days.
- The long sleeves and legs protect you from harmfull UV and keep your temperature under control with the highly effective sweat-wicking design.
- Our jerseys are made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability.
- They are comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind.
- They come with a full length front zipper, three back pockets and an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable.
Excellent summer suit, I bought another version. Recommend!
The Jersey is well, made, comfortable, a good fit and great value,
I've bought 2 long-sleeved (fleece-lined) jerseys so far from Retro Cycling Jerseys and I'm delighted with both of them! One is an orange San Pellegrino model and the other is Team Switzerland. The fleece lining is ideal for the headwinds of an Irish Autumn/Winter and the coloring and style are exactly what I was hoping for. Ordering a size up from your usual size (as advised) is a good idea...especially if there will be another layer of clothing underneath. I also have a short-sleeved Peugeot jersey for Summer which always gets admiring comments and glances! I'll certainly be ordering more in the future.