Dries Verandalux Gios Retro Cycling Jersey Set
- Own this classic Dries Verandalux Gios retro cycling jersey today!
- Dries-Verandalux or Verandalux-Dries were a Belgian professional cycling team that existed from 1984Ð85.
- When the team disbanded, manager Roger Swerts moved to Team SkalaÐSkil.
- Gios were founded in Turin, Italy in 1948 by Tolmino Gios. They have made classic steel-framed bikes ever since!
- Our jerseys are made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability.
- They are comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind.
- They come with a full length front zipper, three back pockets and an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable.